Important to know about the Threads Creator for Twitter App
Here is a list with rules which you need to know about the Threads Creator for Twitter App:
- You have in administrator -> User -> Plans -> Any Plan -> Twitter Threads -> Threads Limit option where you have to enter the number of threads which a user could publish per month.
- A thread could have up to 25 tweets(the time delay for posting is 1 second).
- In a tweet you could select one gif, one video or 4 photos.
- The created threads if have the Draft or Scheduled status could edited/deleted. You can change the scheduling time only for a Draft. A Draft when is published/scheduled don't has more the Draft status.
- You can restrict by plan the number of the connected Twitter accounts. But you can't control the number of the selected accounts in a thread.
- If a tweet isn't published from a thread, the error will be saved and user will receive an error popup with the tweet's error.
- If a scheduled thread isn't published, the user will see the error even in the history page(for example plan's rate reach).
- How is generated the url preview in the Threads Creator for Twitter App
- Important to know about the Threads Creator for Twitter App
- How to get quick insights for the published Twitter threads
- Get the history for the published threads
- How to publish threads with multiple photos on Twitter
- How to publish threads with multiple videos on Twitter
- How to create threads with popular tweets in multiple Twitter accounts
- Find popular tweets with several clicks and create a thread
- How to find gifs and download them in the Threads Creator for Twitter app
- How to select photos and videos in a tweet with the Threads Creator for Twitter app