Invite Team's Members for Support Chats
Invite Team's Members is a team role's permission available for both clients and agents from the Support Chats app.
The permission Invite Team's Members allows to the team's owner to decide which is the team's role has the permission to invite other team's members in a chat. Members with this role will be able to see other team's members in the invitation's box and will be able to invite other members to join a chat.
The permission Invite Team's Members can be enabled from the client/agent panel -> My Team -> Roles -> wanted role -> Chats -> Invite Team's Members.
- How to restrict the tickets and chats creation with the products
- How clients could connect their products to receive support
- How to manage the products in the Support Products app
- Replies Limit for Support Chats
- Tickets and Notes limits for Support Tickets app
- How to assign a chat to a team's member
- New tickets replies notifications
- Invite Team's Members for Support Chats
- See Other Team's Members for Support Chats
- Only Followed Departments for Support Chats