Malformed access token
Malformed access token is an error which you could see on Facebook. This error means the access token has wrong code. This error could occur for multiple reason. But main reason is when you're editing the access token.
To solve this, just reconnect your Facebook Pages, Groups or Instagram Accounts.
- Facebook: There was a problem uploading your video file. Please try again.
- Facebook: Invalid parameter
- Error validating access token: The user has not authorized application
- Malformed access token
- If posting to a group, requires app being installed in the group, and either publish_to_groups permission with user token
- How to reset the Facebook session
- How to improve the server performance for Midrub
- How to easy install Midrub
- How to install a network in Midrub
- How you can get only your Facebook Groups