Midrub Dashboard Introduction
Midrub Dashboard app is the first Midrub's app which will display to user the stats about his usage. The Dashboard app displays a list with widgets provided from the Midrub's Apps. By default this app has 3 widgets which you can enable or disable from Midrub -> Admin -> User -> Apps -> Dashboard.
Each Midrub's app could display widgets in the dashboard. The Midrub Dashboard uses Bootstrap and for this reason you can custom the size of your widgets as you want. Each widget could have it's css and js links.
In this Documentation -> Apps -> Development you will find articles about how to create your own widgets for the Midrub Dashboard.
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes
- Midrub Core Introduction
- Midrub User Introduction
- How to enable or disable apps and components for a Team's member
- Midrub Apps Structure
- Midrub Team Introduction
- Midrub Frontend Theme Structure
- Frontend Themes Introduction
- How to create a user's theme for Midrub
- How to translate the user components in Midrub