Midrub Dashboard Introduction
Midrub Dashboard app is the first Midrub's app which will display to user the stats about his usage. The Dashboard app displays a list with widgets provided from the Midrub's Apps. By default this app has 3 widgets which you can enable or disable from Midrub -> Admin -> User -> Apps -> Dashboard.
Each Midrub's app could display widgets in the dashboard. The Midrub Dashboard uses Bootstrap and for this reason you can custom the size of your widgets as you want. Each widget could have it's css and js links.
In this Documentation -> Apps -> Development you will find articles about how to create your own widgets for the Midrub Dashboard.
- How to upgrade the Facebook Api from 3.2 or 3.3 to 4.0
- How to change the menu's icons in Midrub
- Midrub Payments Structure
- Midrub Stream Introduction
- How to boost posts automatically on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger
- Add Api permissions from your apps or components
- How to send email in Midrub and how understand why you're emails aren't sending
- How works the Quick Scheduler to publish posts with several clicks
- How to create a new menu for the user's panel
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes