Midrub Team Introduction
In Midrub the Team's Component allows to your users to create their team, create roles and add roles for the team's members. For each role, the user can enable and disable permissions in any moment. User can restrict access to apps and components.
You can easy add permissions to your apps and components, which will be displayed in the team's role as option. If you won't add at least one permission, the app/component won't be displayed in the role's details.
Team's member can sign in by using the user which starts with m_ or with email. At this moment the team's member can't change the password or reset it, but i will think if this is required or not.
You can disable anytime the Team's member status. You can block their account.
The Team's member don't has a real account on Midrub, it has account only in the Team. I've added this, because someone will want to provide private services where won't be free access and the Team's administrator decides how long the Team's member will be present on the website.
Please remember, when you're deleting the Team's role, all members with that role, will lost their accounts. So, change the role for members before delete it.
- How to enable or disable the widgets in the Midrub Dashboard Component
- How to create and use coupons codes in Midrub
- How works the referral program in Midrub
- How to configure the affiliate program in Midrub
- How works 3D secure for Braintree payments
- How to create and use the Stripe's webhooks
- How to manage the subscriptions on Braintree
- Send automatic templates in Facebook Messenger
- Apply coupons codes for the plan upgrade or renew
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system