Midrub Team Introduction
In Midrub the Team's Component allows to your users to create their team, create roles and add roles for the team's members. For each role, the user can enable and disable permissions in any moment. User can restrict access to apps and components.
You can easy add permissions to your apps and components, which will be displayed in the team's role as option. If you won't add at least one permission, the app/component won't be displayed in the role's details.
Team's member can sign in by using the user which starts with m_ or with email. At this moment the team's member can't change the password or reset it, but i will think if this is required or not.
You can disable anytime the Team's member status. You can block their account.
The Team's member don't has a real account on Midrub, it has account only in the Team. I've added this, because someone will want to provide private services where won't be free access and the Team's administrator decides how long the Team's member will be present on the website.
Please remember, when you're deleting the Team's role, all members with that role, will lost their accounts. So, change the role for members before delete it.
- Add Api permissions from your apps or components
- How to send email in Midrub and how understand why you're emails aren't sending
- How works the Quick Scheduler to publish posts with several clicks
- How to create a new menu for the user's panel
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes
- Midrub Core Introduction
- Midrub User Introduction
- How to enable or disable apps and components for a Team's member
- Midrub Apps Structure
- Midrub Team Introduction