Midrub User Notifications Introduction
The Midrub Notifications component for user has more features to help user to understand what is wrong with the user activity in Midrub, when the plan should be updated, when there are new features and get customized offers.
Midrub Notifications provides notifications based on categories:
- General - are all notifications which administrator sends from his panel.
- Errors - are notifications generated automatically for different kind of errors about the user's activity in Midrub.
- Offers - are the notifications generated based on administrator's filters(example: apps used, plan expiration, plan used, etc).
Users can delete the notifications with a click. Also, when then opens the notification page, it is marked as readed.
The notifications idea in Midrub is very big and interesting, as soon will be ready even the Notifications component for administrator you will be impressed.
- How to enable or disable the widgets in the Midrub Dashboard Component
- How to create and use coupons codes in Midrub
- How works the referral program in Midrub
- How to configure the affiliate program in Midrub
- How works 3D secure for Braintree payments
- How to create and use the Stripe's webhooks
- How to manage the subscriptions on Braintree
- Send automatic templates in Facebook Messenger
- Apply coupons codes for the plan upgrade or renew
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system