Networks follow method
User could have multiple social accounts connected in Midrub but to be able to receive messages in the InboxAll app, the user should subscribe the accounts to the bot. For this purpose the Networks classes has the method follow.
How the method follow works? The method follow has a parameter called args. The parameter args contains the account's information from the table networks. For example if you want the token, you have to write $args['token']. You have to use the data to connect the account to the bot/webhooks.
- How to create and use coupons codes in Midrub
- How works the referral program in Midrub
- How to configure the affiliate program in Midrub
- How works 3D secure for Braintree payments
- How to create and use the Stripe's webhooks
- How to manage the subscriptions on Braintree
- Send automatic templates in Facebook Messenger
- Apply coupons codes for the plan upgrade or renew
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system
- set_gateway - register your payments gateway in the list