Networks follow method
User could have multiple social accounts connected in Midrub but to be able to receive messages in the InboxAll app, the user should subscribe the accounts to the bot. For this purpose the Networks classes has the method follow.
How the method follow works? The method follow has a parameter called args. The parameter args contains the account's information from the table networks. For example if you want the token, you have to write $args['token']. You have to use the data to connect the account to the bot/webhooks.
- VK Communities for Midrub InboxAll
- Telegram Groups for the Midrub InboxAll app
- How to install the apps in Midrub
- Whatsapp for the Midrub InboxAll app
- Twitter for the Midrub InboxAll app
- Networks unfollow method
- Networks follow method
- Networks reply_message method
- Networks get_message method
- Networks bot method