Networks unfollow method
When the user follows an account, the user's account is saved in the table inboxall_accounts. The registration there is only to remember if the account is followed or no. When user tries to follow again same account, will receive the error message.
Once clicked on the icon follow in the accounts list, the user will see the icon unfollow which allows to stop following an account. When user clicks on the icon unfollow, first the script tries to unsubscribe the user from the bot. Then, deletes the records from the table inboxall_accounts.
The unfollow method has only one parameter args, like the method follow. The parameter has the account's information and you have to use the access token to unsubscribe the account.
- VK Communities for Midrub InboxAll
- Telegram Groups for the Midrub InboxAll app
- How to install the apps in Midrub
- Whatsapp for the Midrub InboxAll app
- Twitter for the Midrub InboxAll app
- Networks unfollow method
- Networks follow method
- Networks reply_message method
- Networks get_message method
- Networks bot method