New tickets replies notifications
The Support Tickets app reloads the tickets replies in real time and the client/agent is able to see in real time new ticket's replies. Important is to have open the ticket's page.
When a ticket has new replies from a client, the agent will see new ticket's replies and an alert like the alert which receives the agent if replies to a ticket. If other agents replies to a ticket, the agent won't see alerts but will see the replies.
When a ticket has new replies from an agent, the client will see new tickets replies and alert. If other clients replies to the same ticket, the agent will see only replies.
Sound alerts aren't supported yet because i don't know yet if is a good idea. When the page loads and there are new replies, both client and agent won't see alerts.
You can see how the alerts works in the video below:
- How to restrict the tickets and chats creation with the products
- How clients could connect their products to receive support
- How to manage the products in the Support Products app
- Replies Limit for Support Chats
- Tickets and Notes limits for Support Tickets app
- How to assign a chat to a team's member
- New tickets replies notifications
- Invite Team's Members for Support Chats
- See Other Team's Members for Support Chats
- Only Followed Departments for Support Chats