Only Followed Departments for Support Chats
Only Followed Departments is a useful permission for team roles which allows to restrict access to the team's members to see the chats from the departments which them aren't following. This permission won't allow to the chat members too see the non followed departments and the chats which have the non followed departments.
You have to be careful with this permission, because as team's owner if you will assign a chat to a team's member, the team member won't see the chat if the chat has non followed department.
The permission can be enabled from agent panel -> My Team -> Roles -> wanted role -> Chats -> Only Followed Departments.
I the video below you will see how the Only Followed Departments permission works:
- How to restrict the tickets and chats creation with the products
- How clients could connect their products to receive support
- How to manage the products in the Support Products app
- Replies Limit for Support Chats
- Tickets and Notes limits for Support Tickets app
- How to assign a chat to a team's member
- New tickets replies notifications
- Invite Team's Members for Support Chats
- See Other Team's Members for Support Chats
- Only Followed Departments for Support Chats