implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters
This error is showed in the PHP 7.4 version. The reason of this error is in the wrong parameters used in the explode function. The wrong parameters for the explode function are used in the Google SDK.
To solve this, just open the file vendor/google/src/io/Google_REST.php and at the line 123:
- Replace implode($queryVars, '&') with implode('&', $queryVars).
I have fixed this on the CodeCanyon's version since 14.07.2021.
- implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters
- Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated
- Module 'sqlite3' already loaded
- How to create plans with multiple periods in Midrub
- How to improve the server performance for Midrub
- How to easy install Midrub
- Why you can't create pages for Frontend in Midrub
- Why a user can't delete his account
- How to change the menu's icons in Midrub
- How to configure the plans in Midrub