Preview for the imported posts in the Planner app
Since the version 0.1.2, the Planner app shows the preview for the imported posts from a CSV. You can see your imported posts and you can remove them with a click.
For each imported post you will see:
- Post's title if exists.
- Post's content.
- Post's image if exists.
- Post's url if exists.
The preview is displayed even if the posts where imported in a folder or no.
- How to use random media files in the Social Planner
- How works the folders in the Planner app
- How to delete a plannification in the Planner app
- How to add new posts and folders to an existing plannification
- How to remove the posts from a folder
- Preview for the imported posts in the Planner app
- How to create new folder and manage the folders in the Planner app
- How to install the apps in Midrub
- CSV example for Midrub Social Planner
- Select and manage the selected accounts for a plannification