Replies Limit for Support Chats
To avoid abuse from your clients, the Support Chats app has two limits: possibility to limit the number of chats per day and number of the replies which a chat could have.
First limit is not optionally. Otherwise, your clients won't be able to open a new chat. Second limit for replies is optionally but very important. As i've explained in the previous article(Tickets and Notes limits for Support Tickets app), with an extension someone could damage your database if you don't have a control on the data which could save a user in the database. For this reason i recommend to use the option Replies Limit which can be found in the administrator panel -> User -> Apps -> Support Chats(enter only a number).
The chats limit can be managed per plan from administrator panel -> User -> Plans -> wanted plan -> Support Chats.
- How to restrict the tickets and chats creation with the products
- How clients could connect their products to receive support
- How to manage the products in the Support Products app
- Replies Limit for Support Chats
- Tickets and Notes limits for Support Tickets app
- How to assign a chat to a team's member
- New tickets replies notifications
- Invite Team's Members for Support Chats
- See Other Team's Members for Support Chats
- Only Followed Departments for Support Chats