See Other Team's Members for Support Chats
Sometimes your clients will open a chat and you will assign a team's member which don't has ability to solve the client problem. The team's member could invite other team's member or could assign the chat to the right team's member.
As team's owner you could decide if the team's member will be able to invite other team's members in a chat or if the team's member will be able to assign the chat to another team's member. To allow to a team's member to assign a chat to another team's member, his role should have enabled the permission See Other Team's Members. This permission is available only for agent and it could be enabled from the agent panel -> My Team -> Roles -> wanted role -> Chats -> See Other Team's Members.
- How to restrict the tickets and chats creation with the products
- How clients could connect their products to receive support
- How to manage the products in the Support Products app
- Replies Limit for Support Chats
- Tickets and Notes limits for Support Tickets app
- How to assign a chat to a team's member
- New tickets replies notifications
- Invite Team's Members for Support Chats
- See Other Team's Members for Support Chats
- Only Followed Departments for Support Chats