Select and manage the selected accounts for a plannification
The Midrub Social Planner App allows you to select new accounts where will be published a plannification's posts. In the planner modal you can open the Accounts Manager which allows you too connect new accounts or delete existing accounts. Each change in the accounts manager will reload the list with accounts or groups with accounts.
If you have enabled group with accounts mode, you will be able to select a group with account for your plannification. From the accounts manager you can manage the group with accounts, add new accounts, delete accounts or delete groups. To unselect an account or group, just click once on the account or group.
Please, remember, if you've enabled the groups with accounts mode, but you have selected only accounts for a plannification, the plannification's posts won't be published.
- How to use random media files in the Social Planner
- How works the folders in the Planner app
- How to delete a plannification in the Planner app
- How to add new posts and folders to an existing plannification
- How to remove the posts from a folder
- Preview for the imported posts in the Planner app
- How to create new folder and manage the folders in the Planner app
- How to install the apps in Midrub
- CSV example for Midrub Social Planner
- Select and manage the selected accounts for a plannification