set_column_panel_tabs - add tabs in the column's panel
The Midrub Emails Composer is created based on modules. You can custom it as you need.
The method set_column_panel_tabs is used to register the tabs in the column panel. You can decide with the method set_column_panel_tabs how will look the column's panel.
The set_column_panel_tabs has only tabs array with these parameters:
- name - contains the tab's name.
- slug - contains the tab's slug.
- icon - contains the tab's icon.
- libs - contains the tab's libs.
The libs are used in same way as for elements.
- set_methods - sets default methods
- How to add default settings to a Midrub Emails Composer's template
- helper_setup_template - generates the template's JSON code
- helper_run_lib - provides parameters to the run function
- How to export the Midrub Emails Composer's templates as a JSON's code
- set_composer_header_items - how to add dropdown
- set_composer_header_items - add links in the composer's header
- Add default styles to an email template's column
- How to add elements as code in the Midrub Emails Composer templates
- set_column_panel_tabs - add tabs in the column's panel