set_column_panel_tabs - add tabs in the column's panel
The Midrub Emails Composer is created based on modules. You can custom it as you need.
The method set_column_panel_tabs is used to register the tabs in the column panel. You can decide with the method set_column_panel_tabs how will look the column's panel.
The set_column_panel_tabs has only tabs array with these parameters:
- name - contains the tab's name.
- slug - contains the tab's slug.
- icon - contains the tab's icon.
- libs - contains the tab's libs.
The libs are used in same way as for elements.
- How to enable or disable the widgets in the Midrub Dashboard Component
- How to create and use coupons codes in Midrub
- How works the referral program in Midrub
- How to configure the affiliate program in Midrub
- How works 3D secure for Braintree payments
- How to create and use the Stripe's webhooks
- How to manage the subscriptions on Braintree
- Send automatic templates in Facebook Messenger
- Apply coupons codes for the plan upgrade or renew
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system