set_panel_tabs - register the tabs in the panel tools
By default the Midrub Email Composer Library has only the Settings tab in it's panel. To add new tabs in the panel, you have to use the method set_panel_tabs. The method set_panel_tabs allows you to register one or more tabs.
What is a tab in the Midrub Emails Composer's panel? The tabs are the groups with tools and settings. Them helps users to find easily what they needs. By adding new tabs, you will add only tab's button, name and icon. Then, with other methods you can add the functionality.
The set_panel_tabs method has these parameters:
- name - contains the tab's name.
- slug - contains the tab's slug.
- icon - contains the tab's icon.
The settings tab is registered with same set_panel_tabs method and is registered from the adddefault method.
Once added the tabs, you can use the method set_panel_tabs_collapses to register your features per tab.
- How to create and use coupons codes in Midrub
- How works the referral program in Midrub
- How to configure the affiliate program in Midrub
- How works 3D secure for Braintree payments
- How to create and use the Stripe's webhooks
- How to manage the subscriptions on Braintree
- Send automatic templates in Facebook Messenger
- Apply coupons codes for the plan upgrade or renew
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system
- set_gateway - register your payments gateway in the list