set_css_urls - add styles links in a payment gateway
In a previous article for payments, i've written about how to create the view with form and the role of the method pay in the payment gateway class. One of the advantage of the Midrub Payments System is the possibility to custom the payment gateway as you prefer and you can add support for any payment gateway you want.
Each payment gateway's form can be customized with your styles. To make this possible, you have to add CSS's links inside the pay method in a payment gateway's class.
To add a CSS's link, please use the code below:
// For external url set_css_urls(array('stylesheet', 'your url', 'text/css', 'all')); // For internal url set_css_urls(array('stylesheet', base_url('path with file'), 'text/css', 'all'));
Once added, the CSS's links, you will see them inside html from your payment gateway's form.
- How works the plans subscriptions in Midrub
- How to create new placeholders for an invoice's template
- Please don't ask me to add new payments gateways
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system
- How to custom or change the payments gateway's icon
- How and where to use a payments gateway library
- Add a view file to your Payments gateway
- set_js_urls - add js links for payment gateways
- set_css_urls - add styles links in a payment gateway
- set_the_title for payments gateway