set_the_title for payments gateway
The Midrub Payments feature allows you to create very advanced and cool forms for payments with your fields and information. It's goal is to be used for any purpose.
In the previous article for payments, i've written about how to create the view with form and the role of the method pay in the payment gateway class. In this article i will explain how to add a title for your payment form.
To display a title in the payment form page, please use the code in your pay method or in controller as i've explained before:
Once added, the title will be inside the tags title and user will see in the browser's tab.
- How works the plans subscriptions in Midrub
- How to create new placeholders for an invoice's template
- Please don't ask me to add new payments gateways
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system
- How to custom or change the payments gateway's icon
- How and where to use a payments gateway library
- Add a view file to your Payments gateway
- set_js_urls - add js links for payment gateways
- set_css_urls - add styles links in a payment gateway
- set_the_title for payments gateway