Settings for the Support Chat app
The Support Chat app has a page in the Settings component where the agent is able to enable/disable options for the app usage. The goal of this page is to allow to the agents to have a better control on the team's members activity.
In the Midrub -> User -> Settings -> Chat page you will see these options:
- Chats Notifications - allows to the team's owner to receive email notifications when are created new chats.
- Unassigned Chats Notifications - allows to the team's owner to receive email notification if a chat don't has assigned agents in 2 hours.
- Unreply Chats Notifications - allows to the team's owner to receive email notification if a chat don't receives a reply in 2 hours.
- Close Automatically Chats - when is enabled the chats will be closed automatically after 2 hours.
These options are available only for agents.
- How to update automatically the Midrub's users components
- How to change the logo in the frontend's default theme
- How the automatic update feature works in Midrub
- How to upgrade the Facebook Ads Api from 4.0 or 5.0 to 6.0
- How to install the apps in Midrub
- How to enable or disable the widgets in the Midrub Dashboard Component
- How to create and use coupons codes in Midrub
- How works the referral program in Midrub
- How to configure the affiliate program in Midrub
- How works 3D secure for Braintree payments