Settings for the Support Tickets app
The Support Tickets app has a special page in the User Settings component which provides new options for the app.
My goal from the begin for the Support Tickets app was to provide a complete solution to provide support. But since the agent could have a many team's members which will provide support, was important to provide a way to keep care about how the support is provided. For this reason i've create the Settings page for Tickets which provides special options for agents.
In the Midrub -> User -> Settings -> Tickets as agent you will get these options:
- Tickets Notifications - allows you to get email notifications when new tickets are created.
- Unassigned Tickets Notifications - allows you to get email notifications when a ticket is not assigned for 12 hours. Not assigned means no reply.
- Tickets Reply Notifications - will send you an email notification when an agent replies to a ticket. You could see the replies.
- Unreply Tickets Notifications - will send you an email notification if no one of agents have replied to a ticket for 12 hours.
- Tickets Closing Notifications - will send you an email notification when an agent closes a ticket.
These options will help the team owner to see how his team's members work.
- How are invited the team's members to join a chat
- How the team's members are invited to join to a ticket
- How to reopen a chat in the Support Chats app
- How to reopen a ticket in the Support Tickets app
- How works the online agents feature in Support Desk collection
- How to set up permissions for Support Chats app in the Team's roles
- How to set up permissions for Support Tickets app in the Team's roles
- Settings for the Support Tickets app
- How to subscribe the team's members to the departments
- Departments in the Midrub Support Chats app