Share content's html option
By default the Midrub SmartRepost app will remove all html tags from the published posts. This is important and you have the option called Share content's html which allows you to allow posting of the posts with html tags.
The html code could be useful if you're selecting accounts from blogs and these posts will be published as articles in the selected blogs.
The option Share content's html could be enabled when you're creating a condition or later when the condition is already saved.
- How to understand why the SmartRepost doesn't work
- How works the groups with accounts in the SmartRepost app
- How works the Spintax feature in the Midrub SmartRepost app
- How to exclude automatically the posts to be reposted
- How to decide which words should contain the posts which you want to publish
- Share content's html option
- Share content's url option
- Share content's image option
- Why the Midrub SmartRepost app creates several posts instead one
- How the Midrub SmartRepost app reposts the posts