Share content's url option
By default the Midrub SmartRepost app won't share the contents urls. You have to enable the option Share content's url if you want to share the contents urls.
No all sources will provide a url to be shared. By default only the Popular Videos will provide you the video's url which you can include automatically in your posts.
The url should be used if you have selected accounts from the social networks which requires a url in the published post. For other social networks the url is optionally.
- How to understand why the SmartRepost doesn't work
- How works the groups with accounts in the SmartRepost app
- How works the Spintax feature in the Midrub SmartRepost app
- How to exclude automatically the posts to be reposted
- How to decide which words should contain the posts which you want to publish
- Share content's html option
- Share content's url option
- Share content's image option
- Why the Midrub SmartRepost app creates several posts instead one
- How the Midrub SmartRepost app reposts the posts