Show pagination in Midrub with JS code
Main.show_pagination is the method which shows the pagination in the Midrub's apps and components. Please ensure you have it in your user's theme, otherwise you won't have pagination.
You can custom the pagination as you want, just don't change the name.
Main.show_pagination has these parameters:
- id - contains the id or a class of the section where will be displayed the pagination. The goal of this parameter consists in ability to use the pagination in same app more times(for example in tabs).
- total - contains the total number of results.
For some apps, i've created a separate pagination because by default Main.show_pagination supports only 10 items.
- How to create menu and submenu in a user's theme
- How to install the user's themes
- How to use Ajax in an user's theme
- How to use the JS pagination in Midrub
- calculate_time calculates the time between two dates
- Use a calendar in Midrub with show_calendar
- Show pagination in Midrub with JS code
- Display alerts in Midrub with popup_fon
- How to use in the best way the JS code in user's themes
- How to create a new menu for the user's panel