Show pagination in Midrub with JS code
Main.show_pagination is the method which shows the pagination in the Midrub's apps and components. Please ensure you have it in your user's theme, otherwise you won't have pagination.
You can custom the pagination as you want, just don't change the name.
Main.show_pagination has these parameters:
- id - contains the id or a class of the section where will be displayed the pagination. The goal of this parameter consists in ability to use the pagination in same app more times(for example in tabs).
- total - contains the total number of results.
For some apps, i've created a separate pagination because by default Main.show_pagination supports only 10 items.
- How to change the menu's icons in Midrub
- Midrub Payments Structure
- Midrub Stream Introduction
- How to boost posts automatically on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger
- Add Api permissions from your apps or components
- How to send email in Midrub and how understand why you're emails aren't sending
- How works the Quick Scheduler to publish posts with several clicks
- How to create a new menu for the user's panel
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes
- Midrub Core Introduction