As a business person you could wish to add your signature at the end of your email templates. The signature could make more reliable your email and with the Signature Module you can add now your signature.
Signature Module was created from 4 elements:
- Image Element - shows the user's image.
- Header - shows the user's name.
- Paragraph - shows the user's position.
- Image Element - shows the digital signature.
In the video below you can see how you can add your signature in the email templates:
- How to create a responsive email template
- How to save a new email template
- How to set an image as background in an email template
- How to create a new module
- How to create new elements to be used in any email template
- Gallery Module
- Signature Module
- Thanks Module
- How to use the Contact Module to add contact information in email templates
- How works the Post element in the Midrub Emails Composer