Support Dashboard Introduction
Like Support Desk, Support Desk Pro has too a special dashboard for both agents and clients. The difference anyway exists because the scope of these versions is different. In the Support Desk collection you're charging the clients which wants support. Them have a selected plan and them could change or renew it. In the Support Desk Pro collection you're selecting the client's plan based on the agent's plans. I the agent plan has Chats support, you have to create a free plan for his clients which have Chats too.
The Support Dashboard app has two usage modes: agent and client.
After login, the client will be redirected to the Support Dashboard where will see two widgets:
- First widget shows the Tickets activity(total, closed and open). Also, it shows the number of team's members.
- Second shows the tickets and chats created by the logged in client or team's member. Also, Team's member will see chats and tickets where was invited.
In the first widget the client will see the link to the Activities page. If the team member's role don't has permissions to see the Activities component, won't see that link.
In the second widget, the client will see the Plans link. If his member don't has permissions to see the Plans page, won't see it.
After login, the agent will be redirected to the Midrub Support Dashboard where will see two widgets:
- First widget shows the Tickets activity(total, closed and open). Also, it shows the number of online team's members.
- Second widget shows the plan's features and the number of days rest until the user's subscription ends. If the features are available, each feature will have blue icons. If features aren't available, each feature will have red icon.
- Third widget shows two lists: tickets and chats. Tickets are the assigned tickets to the user and are displayed by priority and online active. Chats are too, only assigned and only active.
The team's member will see too these widgets, but with the tickets and chats where them are assigned or invited.
The Midrub Support Dashboard's app shows to the agent a notification when the user's plan subscription is near to the end.