How to create a Terms and Services page in Midrub
The Terms and Services is very important in Midrub, because many social networks requires it to be added in your created apps. Please create one because otherwise they will disable your application.
To create a Terms and Services page:
- Please sign in as admin in Midrub.
- Click on the Frontend menu's item.
- Click on Members Page.
- Click on New Page.
- Select the Page component.
- Save the page.
You can get the url of the created page by clicking on the button like in the image below
For more details please watch the video below:
- How to configure the hCaptcha
- How to sign up with a selected plan in Midrub
- How to force url redirect from http to https with htaccess
- Add analytics code in the Midrub Frontend Themes
- How to add the analytics code or chat support in the user dashboard
- Find the Midrub version
- How to create a Terms and Services page in Midrub