the_classification_breadcrumb - generate breadcrumbs for frontend themes
The Midrub's Frontend themes have supports for multilevel categories/classifications. This means you can create and allow the navigation through multilevel categories/classifications.
The function the_classification_breadcrumb was created to show the parents of the current category/classification. User could click on the parents to get a superior page with data.
The function the_classification_breadcrumb will return an array with items which have item's name and url. You can use the returned data to create the breadcrumb.
- How to change the favicon in the default Frontend's theme
- How to change the logo in the frontend's default theme
- How to install a frontend theme
- the_classification_breadcrumb - generate breadcrumbs for frontend themes
- get_pagination - displays pagination for contents
- the_pagination - create a pagination as you need
- Classifications Introduction for Frontend Themes
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes
- Get the theme's path in a Midrub Theme
- How to use the text from laguage files in a Midrub's theme