The difference between close and delete a ticket
When a user opens a support ticket you will see it in the Midrub Support -> Tickets page. From there you can reply to the received ticket, you can close the ticket or delete the ticket.
Which is the difference between ticket deletion and ticket closing? When a ticket is closed, user can see it and even you still can see it. when ticket is active, you or user has a notification in the top side of the page(at least in the Blue theme) but when the ticket is closed, there isn't more displayed a notification and both administrator and user will see the closed message, When a ticket is deleted, the ticket is deleted from the database and no one will be able to see it.
Why and when should you delete a ticket? For example if someone creates duplicates or when someone abuses and creates many irrelevant tickets.
Why and when should you close a ticket? When user don't replies more to your tickets. But don't worry, i will add automatization for this case.
- Add Api permissions from your apps or components
- How to send email in Midrub and how understand why you're emails aren't sending
- How works the Quick Scheduler to publish posts with several clicks
- How to create a new menu for the user's panel
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes
- Midrub Core Introduction
- Midrub User Introduction
- How to enable or disable apps and components for a Team's member
- Midrub Apps Structure
- Midrub Team Introduction