the_incomplete_transaction - get the transaction's information
Any time when someone click on a payments gateway link to pay, Midrub will provide the transaction information. The transaction's information is temporary and if user will refresh the page, the page will not be available more.
To get the transaction's data, you have to use the function the_incomplete_transaction inside the gateway's method pay(or controller).
The function the_incomplete_transaction has 3 scopes:
- saves the session in the database.
- verifies if transaction is correct and returns it, otherwise returns false and transaction is not saved.
- register the transaction's ID to be provided to the redirected page if exists.
The function the_incomplete_transaction receives only the data provided by data send with the function generate_incomplete_transaction
- How works the plans subscriptions in Midrub
- How to create new placeholders for an invoice's template
- Please don't ask me to add new payments gateways
- delete_subscription - delete payments subscriptions
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system
- the_complete_transaction - provides a completed transaction
- save_complete_transaction - saves the complete transaction
- the_incomplete_transaction - get the transaction's information
- How to custom or change the payments gateway's icon
- set_gateway - register your payments gateway in the list