the_pagination - create a pagination as you need
I have created many years ago a pagination in PHP with same concept even in JS. The pagination is used in all my scripts because it's simple and easy to use. My pagination displays maximum 5 numbers, next and previous links.
In the Midrub Frontend's Themes i'm using the function get_pagination to display the pagination with 5 numbers, previous and next links.
If you don't like my pagination, you are free to create yours. For this you can use the function the_pagination which returns the information to create a pagination.
The the_pagination function returns:
- total - total number of contents.
- current - current page.
- limit - the displaying limit.
You can use these parameters to create your own pagination.
It's important to know, the function the_pagination works only if before was called the function the_contents_list_by_the_classification.
- How to install a frontend theme
- get_pagination - displays pagination for contents
- the_pagination - create a pagination as you need
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes
- Get the theme's path in a Midrub Theme
- How to use the text from laguage files in a Midrub's theme
- How to use the code which should be used in more theme's files
- Midrub Frontend Theme Structure
- Frontend Themes Introduction
- Themes Introduction