Unassigned Tickets Notifications
The Unassigned Tickets Notifications allows you to get email notifications when a ticket is not assigned for 12 hours. If a team's member replies to a ticket, he is automatically gets the ticket as assigned. Otherwise, you will receive an email notification.
To enable the Unassigned Tickets Notifications, go to your agent's account. Click on Settings -> Tickets -> Unassigned Tickets Notifications(check).
The goal of the Unassigned Tickets Notifications notification is to help you identify if a your clients don't receives support.
- How to restrict the tickets and chats creation with the products
- How clients could connect their products to receive support
- How to manage the products in the Support Products app
- Replies Limit for Support Chats
- Tickets and Notes limits for Support Tickets app
- How to assign a chat to a team's member
- New tickets replies notifications
- Invite Team's Members for Support Chats
- See Other Team's Members for Support Chats
- Only Followed Departments for Support Chats