Unreplied Tickets Notifications
Unreplied Tickets Notifications is a useful option in the Settings page for agents which allows to the team's owner to receive email notifications when a team's member is assigned to a ticket but hasn't replied to a ticket for 12 hours. Another situation is if an agent has replied before but has only one or several unreplied questions from the client.
The assigned member will receive an email invitation when is assigned by other team's member. Also, he will receive email notifications even for new tickets replies where is assigned or invited. I've thought before to send email notifications only if the assigned member is not online, bu now i think is better to send anyway an notification to be sure that client receives support.
The option Unreplied Tickets Notifications can be enabled by agent from his panel -> Settings -> Tickets.
- How to restrict the tickets and chats creation with the products
- How clients could connect their products to receive support
- How to manage the products in the Support Products app
- Replies Limit for Support Chats
- Tickets and Notes limits for Support Tickets app
- How to assign a chat to a team's member
- New tickets replies notifications
- Invite Team's Members for Support Chats
- See Other Team's Members for Support Chats
- Only Followed Departments for Support Chats