Use a calendar in Midrub with show_calendar
Main.show_calendar is used in Midrub to generate a calendar/planner for more apps. You can customize it as you want, just remember to not edit the name.
In the new Posts app, which will be very advanced and cool i will create a special user's theme with advanced Main.show_calendar method. You can do same, as you prefer.
Main.show_calendar has four parameters:
- month - contains an integer with month.
- day - contains an integer with day.
- year - contains an integer with year.
- format - contains the format 24/12 hours.
These parameters are used to calculate the today date and the time fields(12 or 24 hours).
I'm using by default the function show_year to display the month's name. Sorry for the name, i will add correct show_month.
- How to change the menu's icons in Midrub
- Midrub Payments Structure
- Midrub Stream Introduction
- How to boost posts automatically on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger
- Add Api permissions from your apps or components
- How to send email in Midrub and how understand why you're emails aren't sending
- How works the Quick Scheduler to publish posts with several clicks
- How to create a new menu for the user's panel
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes
- Midrub Core Introduction