Use a calendar in Midrub with show_calendar
Main.show_calendar is used in Midrub to generate a calendar/planner for more apps. You can customize it as you want, just remember to not edit the name.
In the new Posts app, which will be very advanced and cool i will create a special user's theme with advanced Main.show_calendar method. You can do same, as you prefer.
Main.show_calendar has four parameters:
- month - contains an integer with month.
- day - contains an integer with day.
- year - contains an integer with year.
- format - contains the format 24/12 hours.
These parameters are used to calculate the today date and the time fields(12 or 24 hours).
I'm using by default the function show_year to display the month's name. Sorry for the name, i will add correct show_month.
- How to create menu and submenu in a user's theme
- How to install the user's themes
- How to use Ajax in an user's theme
- How to use the JS pagination in Midrub
- calculate_time calculates the time between two dates
- Use a calendar in Midrub with show_calendar
- Show pagination in Midrub with JS code
- Display alerts in Midrub with popup_fon
- How to use in the best way the JS code in user's themes
- How to create a new menu for the user's panel