User Themes Introduction
In Midrub you have the possibility to create themes for the User's Dashboard to make Midrub original. The User's themes are basic, not like Frontend's themes but you anyway can create menu, use hooks and use the themes with both apps and components.
User's themes has their js and css files. Also, you can use your html code to create a User's theme. For more details, please look in the Development category.
Please remember, by default the User's themes are disabled and you have to enable them. Once enabled, enable apps and components from Admin -> User -> Apps and in Plans,
- How to upgrade the Facebook Api from 3.2 or 3.3 to 4.0
- How to change the menu's icons in Midrub
- Midrub Payments Structure
- Midrub Stream Introduction
- How to boost posts automatically on Facebook, Instagram and Messenger
- Add Api permissions from your apps or components
- How to send email in Midrub and how understand why you're emails aren't sending
- How works the Quick Scheduler to publish posts with several clicks
- How to create a new menu for the user's panel
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes