User Themes Introduction
In Midrub you have the possibility to create themes for the User's Dashboard to make Midrub original. The User's themes are basic, not like Frontend's themes but you anyway can create menu, use hooks and use the themes with both apps and components.
User's themes has their js and css files. Also, you can use your html code to create a User's theme. For more details, please look in the Development category.
Please remember, by default the User's themes are disabled and you have to enable them. Once enabled, enable apps and components from Admin -> User -> Apps and in Plans,
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes
- Midrub Core Introduction
- Midrub User Introduction
- How to enable or disable apps and components for a Team's member
- Midrub Apps Structure
- Midrub Team Introduction
- Midrub Frontend Theme Structure
- Frontend Themes Introduction
- How to create a user's theme for Midrub
- How to translate the user components in Midrub