What happens when the agent receives new chat replies in the Midrub Support Chats app
When the agent opens a chat's page and replies he will see immediately his reply. But, in the same time when the client will reply, there are two situations:
- If the scrollbar is scrolled down, the chat will be reloaded every 5 seconds and the agent will see the new replies.
- But if the scrollbar is not scrolled down, user will see a notification about new replies. This works in this way because the agent could read the old replies in that time and will be a problem to reload all replies again.
In the video below you will see how this works:
If the agent will scroll the replies to bottom, he will see the new replies. If closes the notification modal, new modals won't be showed.
- How are displayed the replies in a ticket from the Midrub Support Tickets app
- How the emails notifications are sent in the Midrub Support Desk Collection
- How the client receives notifications in the opened chat page
- What happens when the agent receives new chat replies in the Midrub Support Chats app
- How the agent gets his assigned chats updates in real time
- How to quick reply to the chats in the Midrub Support Chats app
- How agents can reply to a chat in the Midrub Support Chats app
- Load the old chat's replies in the Midrub Support Chats app
- How the client could reply in a chat
- How to open a new chat in the Midrub Support Chats app