What will be in Midrub 0.0.8.0
First of all i will add Posts editing in the posts app. I've promised long time ago this but i was crazy busy. Finally now will be added in the History page.
I will add better support for payments. Stripe and PayPal will be by default and will support recurring payments. I won't use more the forms data to make payments. I will integrate their Api.
Automatic update component which will allow you to update Midrub forever from the admin panel. I'm not sure, i think to use DropBox to provide updates.
I think to finish this version in about a month.
I'm not sure if the next update will require manual update too. But i will try to make perfect the update component to allow you anytime to return to a previous version and when you will update, there will be deactivated Midrub for public and users will see an update message because it will take up to 10 minutes to update Midrub(you just will click once and will see the update process).
- How to enable or disable the widgets in the Midrub Dashboard Component
- How to create and use coupons codes in Midrub
- How works the referral program in Midrub
- How to configure the affiliate program in Midrub
- How works 3D secure for Braintree payments
- How to create and use the Stripe's webhooks
- How to manage the subscriptions on Braintree
- Send automatic templates in Facebook Messenger
- Apply coupons codes for the plan upgrade or renew
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system