Where is the invitation's url for agents in the Support Desk Pro
The Support Desk Pro allows sign up based on the plans only to agents. Their client could sign up only with an invitation url. The invitation's url is located in agent panel -> Settings -> Invitations.
Anytime the clients registration could be enabled/disabled. The agents could share the invitation's url with direct url to the Sign Up page or could share the invitation code only.
The invitation code can't be changed. It is generated in random way.
- How works the Activities component with the Support Desk Pro
- How can a client sign up with an invitation url
- Why to select a plan in the agent's plan
- How to change the clients status in the Support Desk Pro
- Where is the invitation's url for agents in the Support Desk Pro
- How to restrict the tickets and chats creation with the products
- How clients could connect their products to receive support
- How to manage the products in the Support Products app
- Replies Limit for Support Chats
- Tickets and Notes limits for Support Tickets app