Where to verify if a post wasn't published on the social networks
With the CRM Social app is possible to share posts on the most popular social networks. The app could share posts in a unlimitted number of accounts simultaneously. For this this scope the server should be configured well to share the posts in the expected number of social accounts.
The app saves the publish history for each account separately. It saves both the publish steps done and the errors occurred. Users could see this information in the post's page.
How to see the errors occurred during the publishing of the posts?
- Go to the Social app -> History.
- Click on the wanted post.
- Each post has a list with accounts selected for posting.
- Each account has a three dots icon.
- Click on the three dots icon and select Posting History.
- Will be showed the publish information and errors.
- How to create and edit images in CRM Social app
- How works the drafts in the CRM Social app
- How to cancel a scheduled post in the CRM Social app
- Where to verify if a post wasn't published on the social networks
- How to edit a scheduled post in the CRM Social app
- How to use the scheduler to publish the posts on the social networks
- How to share images and videos on social networks with the CRM Social app
- How to share the Pexels images on the social networks with the CRM Social app
- How to share the Giphy gifs on the social networks with the CRM Social app
- How to install the apps in Midrub