Why isn't possible to upload attached files to the support tickets?
I think this article will have a short life because i will add soon support for attachments in the Midrub Support's tickets. The problem is in time. At the begin the support was, but when i've renewed the section, i've removed. I will add a cool drag and drop area in the ticket modal for user's component's Faq and user will be able to easy upload their attachments.
At this moment you can ask the users to upload their attachments on file sharing hostings and provide you the urls.
- Add Api permissions from your apps or components
- How to send email in Midrub and how understand why you're emails aren't sending
- How works the Quick Scheduler to publish posts with several clicks
- How to create a new menu for the user's panel
- the_db_request in midrub frontend themes
- Midrub Core Introduction
- Midrub User Introduction
- How to enable or disable apps and components for a Team's member
- Midrub Apps Structure
- Midrub Team Introduction