Why isn't possible to upload attached files to the support tickets?
I think this article will have a short life because i will add soon support for attachments in the Midrub Support's tickets. The problem is in time. At the begin the support was, but when i've renewed the section, i've removed. I will add a cool drag and drop area in the ticket modal for user's component's Faq and user will be able to easy upload their attachments.
At this moment you can ask the users to upload their attachments on file sharing hostings and provide you the urls.
- How to enable or disable the widgets in the Midrub Dashboard Component
- How to create and use coupons codes in Midrub
- How works the referral program in Midrub
- How to configure the affiliate program in Midrub
- How works 3D secure for Braintree payments
- How to create and use the Stripe's webhooks
- How to manage the subscriptions on Braintree
- Send automatic templates in Facebook Messenger
- Apply coupons codes for the plan upgrade or renew
- How works the fields and options in the Midrub Payments system