Why the Facebook and Instagram images are broken
The Facebook and Instagram profile images are obtained in real time by using the api. I'm not saving them somwhere to show same profile image always.
Sometimes you could change the Facebook's password or delete the Facebook app from your Facebook's profile settings and all access token aren't more valid. If the access token is not valid, you won't see more the profile images and you won't be able to publish. To solve this problem , you just have to reconnect your Facebook pages and groups.
In the video below you can see how are displayed the profile images with a not valid token and how to solve the problem:
- How you can see the errors for social posting
- How works the Linkedin Insights in the Posts app
- How to add a default description to an RSS Feed
- How to publish threads on Twitter
- Why the Facebook and Instagram images are broken
- How to schedule posts in the Posts Calendar
- How to publish photos on Instagram with Zapier
- How to use the Canva button in the Posts app
- How to install the apps in Midrub
- How to translate the PixaBay